SAP Business Planning and Consolidation (BPC) tool is used to support all operational and financial activities in an organization. SAP BPC helps in automating and streamlining business forecast, planning, and consolidation activities in your organization.
SAP BPC supports two types of migration - SAP NetWeaver and Microsoft Excel. BPC with Microsoft version enables you to perform modeling, application maintenance, importing data and applying transformations, creating scripts, etc. It leverages the power of MS Excel and provides the user with an Enterprise Power Management (EPM) solution, collaborative tool with robust, readily accepted environment.
SAP BPC provides support for existing Microsoft functionality and various enhancement features like drag and drop report builder, etc.
Following are the key benefits provided by SAP BPC:
• It allows the user to make better business decisions by supporting What-If analysis and allows you to perform scenario-based planning.
• It allows you to collaborate data and thus increase accuracy in business planning and accountability.
• It helps in aligning your plans with strategic goals and hence decrease the cycle time.
• You have an option to choose the version of SAP NetWeaver or Microsoft Platform.
Following are the key benefits that can be achieved by using BPC:
• Business Forecasting
• Analytical Reporting and Analysis
• Budget Planning
• Predictive Analysis and Recommendations
• Improve Compliance
• Business Process Flows and Smooth Collaboration
SAP Business Planning and Consolidation NW version is based on the functionality of NetWeaver platform. This is built on NetWeaver HTML5 and supports various user environment capabilities. It also provides various prebuilt components to reuse in different applications.
SAP BPC NW version supports RESTful connection to ABAP backend component and provides regular access to user interface. It also supports client-side logging capabilities.
Details of Modules and seession covered at RMK Technology are listed below:
SAP BPC – OVERVIEW
SAP BPC – Budgeting type
SAP BPC – MODEL DESIGN
SAP BPC – DATA LOADING
- Loading Data from Source System to Cube in SAP NetWeaver BW
- Loading Data from SAP NetWeaver BW to SAP BPC
- Creating Transformation File
- Creating a Conversion File
- Loading Master Data from Flat File into a Dimension
SAP BPC – PLANNING
- Planning Process
- Planning Models
- Input Forms/ Input Schedules
- Input Schedule Templates
- Developing an Input Form
- Integration with SAP BO Dashboard
SAP BPC – BUSINESS LOGIC
SAP BPC – PROCESS FLOW MANAGEMENT
SAP BPC – REPORTING
- SAP EPM Add-In Interface for Excel
- Developing Reports Using Dynamic Templates
- Developing Reports Using EPM Functions