Device category/device is essentially identical to the material/equipment, hence all of the data and functions of the standard Logistics component are linked to Device Management module of ISU.
-- Inventory Management
-- Warehouse management
-- Plant maintenance
-- Classification system
In the IS-U Device Management component, we can use IS-U-specific data and functions over and beyond the functions available in the R/3 Logistics application component. These include the following data and functions:
--Technical data, such as register group, input/output group, and command group
-- Installation as well as removal and replacement of devices in an installation
-- Installation Structure for representing device and register relationships, and the rate data of these devices
--Organization and execution of meter readings in the supply area
-- Device inspection: sampling procedure, certification, and periodic replacement
Rmktechnology will focus in this module on:
• Understand the main Device Management processes.
• Understand the scope of device management based on SAP ISU
• Configure the processes related to Device Management
• Understand how Business Rules Framework is embedded into Device Management and what it can be used for
Business Rules Framework for Device Management.
• Describe how ISU/CCS is integrated with standard SAP.