- Deregulated market environment creates new challenges for company to target and attract new customer groups.
- Call Center capabilities are necessary to increase customer convenience through additional interaction channels.
- Optimized support of the complete sales cycle eases daily business. Analytical capabilities enable to optimize the customer relationship to your most attractive customer group.
- System integration reduces your TCO.
- Seamless integration of utility specific processes across system borders tailored to the needs of your customers.
- Interaction center solution
- Provide integrated utility specific processes in the areas of marketing, sales, and service around customers
- Increase customer convenience through additional interaction channels.
- Enable valuable and long lasting customer relationships.
- Opportunity management and sales methodology
- Create opportunities, including sales methodology, to streamline complete sales cycle Provide an integrated view to all relevant sales data to sales agents .
- Cross system contract management
- Create and maintain utility contracts based on multiple information sources and products
- Include sales, marketing, and analytical information
- Quotation for utility contracts
- Always quote the latest prices to your commercial and industrial, chain, and clustered customers
- Calculate prices based on customers’ consumption behavior (load profiles), grid usage conditions, and sales costs
- Key account manager portal
- Provide an “easy-to-use” Web-based user interface to gather and manage all kinds of information for key account managers
- Include information from various SAP and non-SAP systems in a highly personalized environment.
At rmktechnology we will give complete knowledge of below course Syllabus.
|1.1||Concepts of Middleware|
|1.2||SITES AND SUBSCRIPTIONS|
|1.3||Setting up of RFC connection|
|1.4||MONITORING AND TRACING|
|1.5||REGENERATING FILTER OBJECTS AFTER CLIENT COPY|
|2.||CRM MW Business Partner|
|2.1||Business Partner Functional Design|
|2.3||Download Customizing Objects|
|2.4||Number ranges for BP|
|2.5||Define Groupings and assign number ranges|
|2.6||Assign BP Classification to SD customer account group in transaction PIDE|
|3.||CRM MW Business Partner Relationships|
|3.1||Partner Role Functional Design|
|3.2||Converting Control Tables|
|3.3||Inactivate Mobile Scenario|
|4.||CRM MW Business Agreement and Contract Accounts|
|4.1||Business Agreement and Contract Accounts Functional Design|
|4.3||Contract Account Categories and Business Agreement Classes|
|4.4||Converting Control Tables|
|4.5||Configure FI-CA for active open item accounting|
|4.6||Tax features in CRM|
|4.8||Define the terms of payment in CRM|
|5.||CRM MW ConnectionObjects and PODs|
|5.1||Functional Design Connection Objects and PODs|
|5.2||Set up Product Hirerarchy and Product Category|
|5.3||Define IS-U Customizing settings for Technical Objects|
|6.1||Product ID Format|
|6.2||Hierarchies and Categories|
|6.3||Types, Attributes and Views|
|8.||Process Between CRM and ISU|
|8.1||Move In with Product Allocation|
|8.2||Change Move in Date|
|8.3||Move In reversal|
|8.5||Change Move Out Date|
|8.6||Move Out Reversal|
|8.7||Contract with product Allocation|
|8.8||Reverse Product Change|
|8.9||Change of Supplier|